Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spotted - Sarvam Crew and Trisha ;)

I probably wouldn't have written this post..but the events which lead me to this shoot was really unusual. Monday being my weekly off (courtesy- Tamil Nadu Govn. and their power problems), was as boring as it could get and I was kind of restless for the fact that I didn't have any plans for the day and the thought of spending a really boring day would do no good for the week to come, my ADSL modem had conked - so no Internet, everyone were busy in their own world- being the first day of the week, so just to break the boredom, thought I'll catch up a movie.

Finished lunch and somehow persuaded my friend to accompany me for the movie, finally we headed to a movie theater nearby. Got tickets, and were all set to spend about 3 hours of the days time. But then, after an hour, got a call from home that a person had come to attend the broadband complaint I had lodged about a week or two before. Just gave him instructions over the phone, to change the modem, again after half an hour, that guy calls me again and says, 'Sir I have replaced the modem but still your Internet is not working'. With no one else at home, I was forced to get back home, as everyone at home could not do without the Internet. So left the movie halfway and got back home. Guess this is after a long time I walked out from a movie halfway.

Seems like the guy who was home had never worked on Vista before. He was like install a fresh copy of your OS and it should be working fine. Just configured my network settings, and finally somehow managed to get it working. After missing out on the second half of the movie, atleast this had to happen. Was just wondering what a bad day it had been.. Then switched on the PS for some time pass, even that was a disaster, lost all the matches I played. Then decided that we'll go out for lunch.

Bored of going to the usual places, we wanted to try out something new. So we basically loitering around not knowing where to go. First we headed to ECR, then thought there's no point going that far and were back to adyar very soon, then thiruvanmiyur, it was getting really frustrating for the fact that both of us were really hungry and we just came out for a casual lunch. Then we thought, we have had enough of it and decided to go to Besant Nagar.

Finally we reached there, and on the other end of the road, something seemed to be going on. About four people were there trying attach something on to a bicycle, we also noticed couple of plastic chairs which was quite unusual in a beach on a Monday afternoon. We thought it would be a shoot for some TV shows, as there was absolutely no excitement there whatsoever. We just had a lazy walk to the other end of the road to have a look. We were surprised to see Arya and VishnuVardhan there...Aah! I knew it was the shooting of Sarvam. Me being a good fan of Trisha was waiting to catch a glimpse of her, but then she wasn't to be seen anywhere there. So we were on our way back, where we spotted a brand new 5 series, I know for a fact that Trisha owns one, so thought we'll wait for some more time.. After about 5 minutes or so, Trisha was there, dressed in a green salwar, she was looking real pretty.

The scene they shot, both Arya and Trisha riding two bicycles, Trisha getting hit by a vehicle and hurts herself. Think the shooting would have gone on for around 3 or 4 hours. Really wonder how these people do some boring stuff like riding a kiddie bicycle, worse part it went on for more than 10 takes.. Phew! I'm tired... Finally we skipped our lunch plan, just had an ice cream and a coffee. For how my day started, would say it became slightly more exciting watching Trisha and the shooting.

But it didn't last long, for that night we had booked tickets to watch Kuselan, think that pretty much sums it up. End of the day I just hoped all holidays gets this exciting.. :)

1 comment:

mitr_bayarea said...

Hmm..reading this post brought back memories of how daily life, during holidays would be back in India. Hmm..looks like Sarvam will be a popular film.