Friday, July 25, 2008

Monotony of Daily Routine !!

No I am not talking about work, but the three hour travel back and forth to office...Same roads, same car (OK!! Cab), same driver....and the worst part getting past the same traffic.. I did try to do some innovative stuff everyday, but slowly everything faded and finally back to sleeping and dawdling on the way to work, not that all the sms’s and phone calls helped a lot coz after few days, everyone were like ‘Don’t you have anything better to do??’…Aah!! Well if someone were in my shoes they might well get the answer themselves..

Anyways, ask me anything on route I can probably name every single restaurant, gas station or movie theater there..What useful knowledge?? Well, not that I have a choice avoiding them. There’s this guy whom I see everyday perennially smoking in the same place, same posture ...don no what’s up with him? Everything just seems a part of the monotonous routine .. Wonder how people go through this for years….For I call it waste of time, however the wise men call it EXPERIENCE!!! Phew!! Whatever….

No comments: